Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Update

So I had my 39 week appointment today and sadly there is nothing new to report. I am 70% effaced, but have not dialated AT ALL. So, my next appointment is Wednesday at 3:00. If I haven't had the baby before then, we will discuss and schedule a time for me to be induced. They told me they wouldn't let me go more than a week over which is good because Adam, Rachel, and Aiden are coming out on the 23rd. I'm really hoping they will induce me on the 22nd IF I have to be induced. That's the day Adam and I met, 4 years ago. I would love to have it before then should it choose to make an appearance. The heartbeat today was 146. I'm so confused as to if it's a boy or girl. My feelings change from day to day. I'm just ready for it to be here. I'm getting a little uncomfortable and really had my hopes up considering it dropped 3 weeks ago and everyone keeps telling me they think it will be early. I should have known it listens to no one.
I'll keep you all posted on any new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment