Thursday, April 16, 2009

SOMEONE is having a baby....It just isn't me

So today was the official due date and though a baby will be arriving today, it will not be mine. My cousin Ashley went into labor today. I have been making a joke of how on all dates, she chooses MY due date, but in all serious-ness, I'm very excited for the new addition to the family.
I did have a Drs. appointment today. They wanted to do another sonogram since my due date is here, just to check the heart and make sure there is enough fluid around the baby. They said all is well and the next step is to come back in Monday for a non-stress test. Then, after the test, they will schedule a date for me to be induced, which I'm guessing will be either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. At this point, I am a little torn. OBVIOUSLY I would like to have the baby naturally, but since I'm so close to the 22nd, I would still love to deliver that day. That, again, is the date Adam and I met in 2005.
So that is all I know as of right now. I'll keep you posted of any new news.

No comments:

Post a Comment