Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bryson's First Week Home







So the little man is sleeping so I finally have a chance to update everyone. The first week home has been great. My brother Adam, sister-in-law Rachel, and nephew Aiden came to visit. It was SO GREAT to have them here. They were a huge help with all the house work which there was a ton of. I didn't think I was going to the hospital without any notice so there was plenty for them to do. Adam's mom and dad also came up. I'm not sure what I would do without them. Darlene got Bryson's room all ready for him and it looks great. She also washed all his new clothes so now he can actually wear clothes.Bryson had his first doctor's appointment on Monday. He peed all over the doctor's table. :) Other than that everything was great. He has gained weight and is right on track. He is also longer than 9 out of 10 boys. He does have a clogged tear duct, but the doctor said it wasn't an issue and to just keep some warm water on it. Mommy was so glad there were no shots to be given. Daddy gets to take him to the next appointment where there WILL be shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment