Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bryson Is Here!!!







So I'm finally home from the hospital and ready to update you all on our little guy. I went to the doctor at 3:00 on Monday afternoon. Because I was already overdue, he asked me what I was doing that night. They decided to bring me in.....an hour later and get the process started. I stayed there Monday night and at 6:45 Tuesday morning, they broke my water and started the petocin. I did fairly well until about 1:45. At that point it was pretty rough and I asked for an epidural. Whoever invented that thing....I LOVE YOU. I mean REALLY love you. The epidural allowed me to take a nap and get ready for the big arrival. I started pushing at 3:25 and by 4:36 our little man was here. Adam had thought he was a girl the entire time and so it was a big surprise that we got ourselves a boy. This is me....happy and posing after the epidural. YAY DRUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went fairly well, and yes I love the person who invented the epidural as well :)

    ReplyDelete