Monday, March 16, 2009

One month and counting




So today is March 16th, meaning exactly one month from right now is the due date. Thursday officially marks 8 months but the reality is really starting to set in now. I finally feel I'm at the "ready" point. I'm not sure what the turning point was, but I can say that anytime the baby decides to arrive from here on out would be great. I'm still holding out for an April baby but I can see the time is getting closer. Today was a day full of pelvic pain. Fun indeed. The baby is also getting short on room, but still finds enough space to punch and kick me to let me know that he/she is still there. Because the date marks the one more month countdown, I decided to take some pictures. AGAIN, I don't think I look this big normally. It's a very pregnant shirt. I'm sure I've said this more than once, but it's true. This shirt is not actually a maternity shirt and when I bought it and asked Adam what he thought he said he didn't like it because it made me look pregnant. So now, that I'm actually pregnant I get to wear it.






Adam and I have been on the hunt for a daycare. We have a few options out there, but still have some more looking to do. Who knew that picking a daycare would be so hard? I really wish that I had the summer off but it's just not going to happen that way this year. My school in Texas had me spoiled, that's for sure, but I do love Erie.

2 comments:

  1. have you thought of searching for an in-home nanny??? Less sickness all around for you and your babe if you can find one!

    good luck on the last month, the kicking will end soon and then when he/she pops out, you'll wonder how their little movements could even result in such inside violence to you! :) ha ha!

    Can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, you look beautiful!!! If you want to see a big girl...you should've seen me at 9 months with both of my kids...I looked like a beached whale! I can't wait to meet the little beer/benda tyke!

    ReplyDelete