Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rowan and Bryson



I am TERRIBLE about keeping this thing up to date. At the end of the last post, I was supposed to be an aunt by the end of the day, but it didn't work out that way. Baby Rowan decided to keep us waiting one more day. He was born June 9th and is SO precious.
I'm am IN LOVE with this picture. What a little peanut.
Bryson went for his 2 week checkup last Monday and he is doing well. He did have to have his shots, but daddy got to do the honors of holding him down. He weighs 15lbs and 5oz.!!! He's huge but the Dr. said that's perfectly healthy for breastfed babies. I had about a million questions to ask so I dug out the list and got started. The Dr. said that he doesn't have a flat head, which was my biggest concern so...
Today we took him to the Fourth of July Parade. He did very well. He did cry once during the sirens, but other than that he was a little trooper. Tonight we're having a bonfire here at the house so we'll have to see what he thinks of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment