Monday, June 8, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

Today summer starts, but alas I still have to work. Bryson and I have been lucky enough for Adam to stay home with him. Bryson is just so amazing. I find myself staring at him often. He has started to smile at us and coo. It's the best feeling in the world. Adam has really been working hard on getting his business up and going and he really is doing a great job. He has been doing a few jobs here and there and hopefully it will really pick up from here.

We went to church yesterday with our friend Will's parents. It was great to go to church as a family!!! The Kell's are such great people. It was nice to see them and to catch up with them.

On another exciting note, Adam and I will be an aunt and uncle again by the end of today. My brother Adam and sister-in-law Rachel are having their baby today. They didn't find out what they are having so it will be a surprise which is such fun. My neice Kadence also turns one this week. I can't believe she is going to be one already!!! AND, she has started walking. I guess she also has the bruises to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment