Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Busy Weekend


Bryson had a weekend full of first times. My friends from Texas, Cherie and Cindy came up for a visit and we had tons of things to cram into our weekend and Bryson was right along for the ride. Sunday we headed out for Niagra Falls. Neither Cherie or Cindy had ever been there and it's a must see when you're this close. Bryson was an angel and Cherie and Cindy loved the Falls.









Sunday night we headed out to Greek Fest. We watched the Greek dancing, but showed up too late for the Greek food. I, however, did get out there and shake what my momma gave me. :)



Monday we headed to the beach. It was Bryson's first time at the beach. He got to feel the sand and put his feet in the water. Once again, he was a trooper though he wasn't too keen on me laying him on the sand to take a picture of him next to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment