Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lagging Behind






Since Adam and I spent our Christmas alone, we thought we should share a few of our Christmas day pictures with you.






Chloe was not to thrilled to be jammed under the tree for pictures, but she sat there, tempted by a cookie, until we were done.




Here is daddy on Christmas morning opening up the many gifts for the baby that were sent. The baby made out like a bandit as my mom would say, getting blankets, bibs, a picture frame, books and many more goodies.



And here is the newest picture of me. I am officially 26 weeks and 1 day which I think 26 weeks is the exact 5 1/2 month mark. I'm not really sure, I haven't figured that much out yet, you all know my math skills. So, the belly is growing nicely and many of you will get to see it next week. Adam and I are so excited to come home and see all our friends and family. Plus, 2 more babies are expected in the family all within a month and a half of each other, so it will be fun to see all the bellies.






1 comment: