Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My ornament




I forgot to share my ornament that Adam got me with all of you. Deep down he is a romantic though he would never admit it. This week has been a great one. We have both had a few days off and we've spent it just lounging around the house. We are having a New Year's get together so I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, which for me is unfamiliar territory.


I go to the doctor on Friday so I'll let you know the outcome of that appointment, but it's probably just so the Dr. can listen to the heartbeat. I also have another ultrasound coming up on January 26th. The baby was being stubborn the last time and wouldn't let us look as his or her face or heart. He/she just kept sticking it's butt up at us. Just like daddy.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,,,glad you started this...I am adding you to our friends list!

    ReplyDelete