Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5 months and counting





My sweet baby Memphis is five months today! I LOVE his age! He's cute, sweet and cuddly. Then there's Bryson, whose age I love as well. He keeps me laughing every second. The thought of Memphis getting older makes me want another baby. I KNOW, I KNOW, already? Sadly, but understandably, there will be no more babies. It's heartbreaking however to think that I will never have another baby, never have another first smile, or laugh. Every passing second is flying by right before my eyes and there is nothing I can do to slow it down.





We started Memphis back on cereal again tonight. We tried about a week ago, and he just didn't seem too interested. Tonight however, he chowed down and seemed to really get the hang of it. Big brother Bryson was all smiles and he attemped to wrestle with Memphis. It's one of the many reasons I had them so close together. I can only hope they grow to protect and love each other sharing in good times and wonderful memories. Bryson insisted we put Memphis on him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment