Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Crib and Rocker




So Adam and I got particularly motivated and decided to put the crib together. Luckily, when I got home, he and his brother Rich had already picked up our items. (I was afraid we would have to battle the 5 o'clock traffic.) They not only picked up the crib, but got our rocking chair as well. We were in need of the truck and with all the snow, this is really the first chance we had to go pick it up without ruining the fabric. So, we got them both up and running in what is going to be the nursery but with the large bed that is in there (in anticipation of our families visiting when the baby gets here) there isn't a whole lot of room for anything else. In all honesty, it's making me a little crazy, AND if we knew what it was we could paint, but I really am excited for the surprise.

The crib assembly was made even more fun by the fact that daddy has no use of his right arm as he did something to his shoulder playing football on Sunday. Better now than in 3 months when the baby gets here I say.

3 comments:

  1. Love the crib! can't wait to see what your plans are for the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crib and chair look great. Don't let Adam feed you the whole "I can use my right arm" crap. Nice excuse Adam to get out of doing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute. I can't wait for Baby Beer to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete